Learning is our core business at Colo Vale Public School. Read below and the pages in the left menu bar.
In NSW, we teach six key learning subject areas in Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Human Society and It's Environment(HSIE)
- Science and Technology
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
- Creative Arts
Parents are invited to make an appointment to speak or ring their class teacher for more information at any time of the year on phone number 48894250.
Our School Plan details our 2009-2011 learning plan and focus.Colo Vale 2010-2011 School Plan (docx, 908 KB)
Colo Vale 2009-2011 School Plan (doc, 1154 KB)
Our school is fortunate to be involved in numerous key learning initiatives including:
- National School Partnerships focused on Numeracy
- Bowral Learning Community of Schools
- Literacy programs
- Debating and Public Speaking
- Eco garden and sustainable living
- Student leadership
- Creative arts
- Sporting programs
- Extra curricular activities
- Gifted and talented
- Student support